8.27.2007

To waste or not to waste



I've done this about 4 times in my life before. I get the urge to start spending more time at the gym. I'm motivated! I'm excited! I'm ready to committ! I fork over the money and go to the gym faithfully for about 3 weeks. Then I lose interest. Instead of "quitting" the gym, I end up paying my monthly fees for about another year...just in case my motivation creeps back up again.

Right now, I am considering re-joining the gym. I'm motivated! I'm excited! I'm ready to committ! But, do I risk the possibility of stressing out because of not going? Do I risk the possibility of wasting $34.99 a month?!? I'm not sure the answer to this one...hmmm...

2 comments:

Embracing my perfectly imperfect life said...

You DONT want to know how long we have been paying. I have been like 3 times in the last 3 years in the. Let me know if you join.

Joe Pena said...

i have not gone to the gym for months. but its always a good option to have if you are bored with nothing to do.