10.09.2007

If you dream it...



I'm not a huge Kurt Cobain fan. However, I had a lengthy dream about him last night! Weird!
I was driving in my red jeep, I saw him and we apparently already knew each other. I stopped and sat on the door of my jeep while talking to him...and I was rocking it back and forth...then it flipped over on its side. Kurt lifted it for me back up.
We went into the house and I saw his mom -- Julie Hibbard. She was making coffee and was putting sugar cubes in it. Courtney Love was in the kitchen spraying windex on her legs (apparently it keeps you skinny). It was a weird small apartment, by the beach (it looked like someplace in Laguna beach).
This is my first dream about Kurt Cobain. I'm pretty sure it'll be my last.

3 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

His mom?! Dang it. Why can't I ever be someone's LOVER? Why do I always have to be the mother?

The Blonde Assassin said...

Windex also keeps you healthy....just ask the Dad in My Big Fat Greek Wedding.

Joe Pena said...

that may be the wierdest dream ever.