12.13.2007

A total LOST geek post

If you haven't watched LOST season 3 please don't read or watch the following; contains spoilers...

I second the excitement Allison...


I am sooo excited for LOST to start again. My mom and I bought season 3 the other day, and we're slowly going through it (I've already seen it, she hasn't). Are you a LOST fan? Were you ever a Henry Gail fan? I think one of the last episodes of season 3 was called "Greatest Hits" and I totally cried.... I will miss Charlie in season 4, but it's going to be an amazing season!

3 comments:

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

I love it love it love it!!! I watched all the seasons on DVD and season 3 live and I wanted to cry when it left me hanging. I CAN'T wait!!! I want to rewatch the last couple of episodes so lets have a date night!

NoBadDaysCourtney said...

Yes, how's next Tuesday?

sunshine said...

you and allison hibbard, wow i like you guys :]]