7.18.2008

Back in the Blog of Things

Last week I took the week off from the world wide web (read previous post HERE). Here is what I learned:

  1. Hanging out online is a reflex for me. It took intentional thought to stay off sites I visit on a daily basis.
  2. When I'm not online, I have no idea what's going on in the world.
  3. I have a ton more free time than I realize.
  4. If I don't blog, Amy will blog in my place.
  5. I didn't realize how often I think, "Oh -- I should blog about that" or "Cool, I'm going to look that up" -- as I said this last week on numerous occasions, I kept saying "Nope, you can't blog about that. Wait till next week." But -- I forgot what all those were. So...nevermind.
I highly recommend doing this; it's hard -- but it's worth it. It was freeing and fun and challenging!!!

No comments: