11.04.2008

[TAGGED] I'm it

Thank you Phil.

7 things about me...

1. I have never seen Gone with the Wind or Miracle on 34th Street or Newsies or Breakfast at Tiffany's or It's a Wonderful Life. Not sure I ever will (well, maybe I'll watch it if it's playing at the Cinespia.)

2. I have never been to a Drive-In movie. However, I would really really like to go to one on a date with someone. It just seems so classic and perfect for a date...

3. I have never eaten a Monte Crisco sandwich. But I have eaten weird things like cow tongue, zebra, camel, goat, and dog. But I'm a creature of routine when it comes to food. I'd be happy eating steak and potatoes everyday for the rest of my life.

4. I have no desire to eat sushi. I know everyone loves it, and everyone says it's the best thing in the world, but I have no desire to chew on something slimy in my mouth.

5. If I could find a giga-pet I would totally buy it. I loved those little things...yes, they can be a little stressful and yes, I may or may not have cried whenever my little guy would die...but they are so fun :)

6. I love to have lots and lots of books on my bookshelf. I haven't read them all, and will buy books even if I know I can't read them for a while. I have never thrown a book away...something feels inherently wrong with throwing away books.

7. I used to be a figure skater. I know, weird right? When my family lived back east my older sister and I were in a skating club. Competitions, little cute outfits, the whole thing. When we moved out to CA it all went down the drain...I think the closest skating rink was like 45 min away or something. Now I totally suck at figure skating.

Okay my turn to tag. Amersons, Jenny, Nancy, Dave and Dennis.

No comments: