2.14.2009

Lock It Up!

I'm not the type of person who gets upset when I don't have a "person" on Valentines Day. I'm not the type of person who reads romance novels (Twilight was the first and only romance I will read), and goes crazy for romantic movies. I much prefer to watch Ironman than When Harry Met Sally. However, when the times does come for that special someone to be a part of my life, I definitely want to take a trip to South Korea with them.

Why, you ask? Because everyday hundreds of couples go to Mt. Namsan in Seoul, South Korea and attach locks to the bottom of the tower. Once they fasten it to the fence, they toss away the key...symbolizing their endless love for one another. Yes, I know this is fairytale meets superstition, but I think the concept is cute and endearing.

No comments: