7.09.2007

Everybody cut everybody cut

Every time I hear this song I can't help but smile and think of the all time BEST dance scene in the history of film. Before the Bacon Brothers, before Sex in the City...there was Footloose. I rarely watch this classic, but when I do I can't WAIT till this scene. It goes down in history as a scene that will always make me smile, sing along, tap my foot, and make me want to do synchronized dancing with my friends. I mean, their excitement is contagious! Plus, how do they dance so good?!? It makes me want to live in a small town where dancing is illegal, then break all the laws and cross the tracks and DANCE! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Ange said...

Yes I know. I wrote it, but I'm commenting. here are the people I noticed dancing...

1. Anna Nicole Smith / Stifler's mom
2. MrBean dance moves
3. Ryan Holladay
4. David Hasselhoff
5. The "Heyyyyy yooou guuuuuyyyys" guy from Goonies

Anonymous said...

we are so doing this at my wedding.
-Mer

Anonymous said...

you are NOT going to believe this: i just downloaded this song for camp tonight. oh awesome. can we rent this/buy this and watch it SOON?!?!