7.08.2007

Wonderful Wonders

7 "new" wonders of the world were recently deemed as the most wonderous in the world. These wonders aren't necessarily "new" they're just "wonders." The new wonders are The Great Wall of China, Rome's Colosseum, India's Taj Mahal, Jordan's Petra, Peru's Machu Picchu, Brazil's Christ Redeemer and Mexico's Chichen Itza pyramid. Apparently, people casted their votes online and with text messages -- but I didn't vote. Because I didn't know we were even looking for new "wonders" of the world.

If I would have known I would have voted for...
Machu Picchu
Christ Redeemer
The Great Wall of China
The pyamids in Giza

Natural Wonders...
Easter Islands big head things
The Amazon River
Stonehedge

What else is there? I know I'm forgetting some wonderous wonders....

2 comments:

b.hurst said...

im not sure "big head things" and "stonehenge" are natural.

Ange said...

Well, "technically" they're not "natural" but nobody knows how they got there. So, they're more "natural" than "man made" right??