10.18.2007

A Letter


Dear Britney,

I'm sorry you have now lost full custody of our two young children. At least you can focus on your ever-dying-but-still-profitable music career. I think my music career will be booming anytime now, if you ever want to colaborate on a song let me know.
I already have some song ideas, here is what I have so far:

"Gimme More (of My Kids)"
"Oops...I Lost them Again!"
"Give Me My Babies One More Time"
"I'm not a Mom, yet still a Mama"

Don't worry about the boys, you can still see them on my isight.Also, your mama will be babysitting a lot, I know you're excited about that...wait...is that restraining order against her still valid?

Enjoy all your free time! Next time you're going to shave your head hit me up and we can go together!

Love,
KFed

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok seriously. your song titles are amazing.

Joe Pena said...

thats such a cool post. you are a great writer!!!

Joe Pena said...

thats such a cool post. you are a great writer!!!