1.09.2008

NEXT

So I'm debating what my next tattoo will be. I already have a few, and I have the next location picked out -- but I'm not 100% positive of what it'll actually be. I have somewhat of an idea....something unique, with bible verse thrown in, with a star in it, with some color and maybe a little owl, with something girly but not lame, something worldly (if that's possible; not a map or anything)...but not trendy.

While looking online I found these GEMS. So, these are ones I am considering getting, let me know your thoughts:


8 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

Ouch ouch ouch! I had two babies without any medication and I SWEAR the tattoo hurt WAY more! I would never survive having a Nintendo controller tattooed on my arm!! Good Luck! :)

Anonymous said...

its a toss up between the nintendo controller and the chair and ottoman
-Mer

Allison said...

I vote Harry Potter or Nintendo controller...those are AMAZING!

Also, it would have been SUPER funny to throw in a picture of Luke's Gecko!

sunshine said...

the sticthes one.... EWWWW! gross. but the harry Potter one is freaking sweet!
and i do have to say that the chair and ottoman are pretty creative too. my friend has sponge bob and dora-lameee!

PETE Di LALLO said...

Are you all nuts?

Luke St.Hilaire said...

i like coming into a conversation where my tattoo is being discussed

i'm getting another one ange! made the date on feb 15th, its going to be crazy sweet

but i'd vote for something with alot of meaning, like a flower or tribal arm band, or picture of gumby giving a thumbs up

yazz said...

so awesome. im happy you share this same disgust.

Shelby said...

haha! That HP one is mine!! That's awesome!