3.21.2008

Go Cougars!

My high school 10 year reunion is coming up.


I'm not the type of person to freak out over my age. I don't flip out when I age another year -- but what freaks me out a little is when milestones like this happen.

Other examples of milestones that freak me out:

- My little friend Jay graduating from high school this year (known him since he was 10)
- Some girls I led in a small group when they were in elementary school getting married
- My friends having babies
- High school reunions

If you went to Capo and graduated in 98 -- click here for our reunion info! Go cougars!!!

5 comments:

Julie Hibbard said...

I went to my 25 year reunion recently. It was fabulous...
Just enjoy each season and moment of life. Don't dwell on things so much. You are younger now than you will ever be. So am I. And I am enjoying it.

Jay K said...

Graduating freaks me out, too

PETE Di LALLO said...

Our graduating high schoool class of 1899 has never had a reunion except in concert with classes of a year or two before or after...
I would never go to one anyhow because all those old people freak me out too...

sunshine said...

i go to capooo!!! yay! haha

The Blonde Assassin said...

I declined to sign up for the reunion announcements. Haha....

Capo was awful.