4.07.2008

Ode to Luke

My brother is leaving for YWAM in London today. I have to say, I am so sad. I cannot believe my little brother will be gone for 6 months...

You can read updates about his trip by checking his blog: http://geckoluke.blogspot.com/

The other night my siblings and I went to meet my sisters new bf at The Olde Ship...and to make sure Luke was able to properly harass him before leaving. You can read the real account HERE.

I have to say, I have a mixture of emotion about my brother's leaving. On one hand, I'm so excited for this journey he's embarking on. On the other hand, I'm so sad about his leaving. On the other hand, I'm thrilled that he's seeking God and making radical life changes to follow. On the other hand, I'm scared for him. I guess that's how a lot of parents feel when there kids go off to college....

1 comment:

Luke St.Hilaire said...

not quite college, but that sounds way legit