7.26.2008

NWA Extra Miles?

If you're anything like me...you have tons of miles floating around different airline reward programs. American, Delta, Jet Blue, United, Northwest, etc. If I were to add them all up I could get a free flight somewhere -- but by itself I can't get anything. And because flights are so dang expensive these days, I will be flying the cheapest flight possible from now on. Chances of actually getting a free ticket is slim.

So, with just a few of my Northwest Airlines miles I will be creating my own luggage tags. Yes, it cost some miles but in reality -- am I really going to get a free ticket? Maybe one day, far from now...

But there are some restrictions to what I can put on my new luggage tag:

Competitive names (e.g. American Airlines, United, etc.)
Political statements
Branded products
Copyrighted or trademarked material not owned by Northwest Airlines
Celebrities/musicians/public figures/athletes/cartoons, etc.
Socially unacceptable groups (e.g. gangs, supremacy, Nazi's, etc.)
Provocative or sexual content
Violence
Profanity or obscenities
Any references to the Olympic Games or events
Any photo image that might interfere with airline or government security control

But there is plenty of room to be creative. Her are some suggestions:

Photos of yourself
A photo of your bag
A photo of your dog

Yup -- I'm out of suggestions. Any ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't know... can your mom dress duke up in a suitcase costume while you are feeding him treaty treatersons? i guess that would incorporate all three of your ideas.