8.06.2008

21st Century Airlines

Airlines charging $ for every checked bag.
Jet Blue charging $ for pillows and blankets.
US Airways charging $ for water.
US Airways removing in flight entertainment.
With all these new charges, it seems ironic that airlines like Delta, American, and Virgin are having wi-fi on their flights now.

Here's an idea...just tack on an extra $10 to each flight. This should cover water, a pillow, and a blanket. Having wifi is definitely a luxury...but not entirely necessary. I've lived without it this long...I can live without it...

At least hotels and online ticket agents are giving away free gas if you book with them.
And I would be stoked if I ever get to fly Air New Zealand!!!

I love flying and traveling; but these crazy charges are making me think twice about traveling.

No comments: