10.08.2008

The Ultimate NKOTB Concert Line Up


Yup, you should be jealous! Why, you ask? Because I'm going to a New Kids on the Block concert this evening with my mom and sisters!!!

I have a long history with these boys...I know every song, know all their names, been to 2 concerts (one in New York, one in CA), watched all the cartoons, watched them perform on Arsenio Hall at least 100 times, watched every TV spot they were on...had dreams about Joey McIntyre...LOVE THEM! My room was plastered with side by side pin-ups and posters of them from Tiger Beat and 16 magazine, you couldn't even see my wall. Overall, you could say I was a little bit obsessed with this rockin' boy band.

Here is the line up I hope to hear tonight:
Open: Step By Step
Cover Girl
Tonight
Stop It Girl
Popsicle
You Got It (The Right Stuff)
Games
I'll be Loving You Forever
Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time)
Please Don't go Girl
Summertime
Click Click Click
Close: Hangin' Tough

It's going to be an incredible night. For my awesome NKOTB Twitter updates you can follow me here: http://twitter.com/angemarie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So jealous.

Deanna Kate said...

Great line up! They def need to play Popsicle...Joey has a great solo in that one. Another one of my faves...Didn't I (Blow Your Mind This Time). What I really want to say back to that song title is, "Baby, don't you know you blow my mind every time." Hahaha okay that sounded a little dirty, but I'm keeping it. Okay, have fun tonight!!! I am SO jealous!

Dennis Beckner said...

That's the sweetest thing I've read all day. Have fun!

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!! I'M GOING TO DRESS LIKE A HOOCHIE SINCE WE WEREN'T ALLOWED TO WHEN WE WERE PRE TEENS!!! HOORAY!!!!!YIPPEE!
i HEART DONNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie Hibbard said...

Allison will be SO jealous! Have so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

2 1/2 more hours!!!!!