10.09.2008

Remember that time I reverted to a 5th grade girl?

One of the best concerts I have ever been to...amazing! Great songs (old and new), great dancing, and I have never screamed and jumped up and down so much in my entire life. My mom and sisters (Mercedes and Katelin) and I went, and it brought back so many cool memories of our childhood (if you want to hear our cool New Kids story let me know...)
Some highlights of the show:
- Singing outloud to every single song with my sisters and mom.
- They did a "The Past 15 Years" video (because it's been 15 years since they stopped touring) -- showed stuff that's happened in the music industry and their families in the past 15 years
- After the video they popped up in the middle of the whole Staples Center, I seriously think I had a mini heart attack!
- Being around 19,000 women who shared the same love and passion for this boy band! I think there were a total of 9 boys in the audience.
- I loved seeing people wearing old school NKOTB gear...hats, shirts, buttons (small and large), shoelaces, etc...
- 2 encores with the 2 best songs: Step by Step and Hangin' Tough.
The first NKOTB concert I went to was in Syracuse, NY when I was 9. The second one I went to was at Pacific Amphitheater in Costa Mesa. when I was 10. This was totally different and way better! I absolutely love these guys and still listen to their music on a regular basis.

If you want to watch a couple delectable video's from last night click HERE and HERE.

1 comment:

Allison said...

I can't even explain how jealous this makes me...Seriously.