1.08.2009

New era

On Friday I closed a chapter in my life. It was my last day at work at Open Doors, and next weekend I leave to start my new job at World Vision. I'll be traveling approx. 75% of the year around the US teaching about the HIV/AIDS pandemic with the Step Into Africa exhibit. So, that means I'll still be living where I'm at, but only come home every 8 weeks-ish...

I'm sad to be leaving friends, church, family...but I'm really excited for this great opportunity. It'll definitely be an adventure and I'm looking forward to it! I'm leaving next weekend and it's hard to even come to terms that I won't be seeing everyone. Right now everyone is so accessible...it's easy to take advantage of people who love and care about you. But I will desperately miss the people I love, I've already started the goodbye's and I'm really not looking forward to this coming week...

1 comment:

Cathi said...

Ange this is so great. I'm SO excited for you. Can't wait to hear about everywhere you go and all the people you'll meet!