6.12.2009

My Geekiness is Revealed

I am a huge Lord of the Rings fan. I love the books I love the movies and I love talking about the books and the movies. I could go on and on about the depth of this geekiness but I would prefer to keep a little dignity.

But not all of it.

While in Burbank last week Jen (co-worker) and I went to see a musical inspired by Fellowship of the Ring. It was so amazing! Elron walking around in a Snuggie...Merry talking about LOST (oh the sheer brilliance of that scene)...Bilbo and Frodo talking about Twilight...remote control boats on stage...Aragorn being ridiculously arrogant...the Belrog having his own dance scene...it was so clever. I cannot WAIT for a musical inspired by The Two Towers to come out!

PS -- it's playing until July 12th...I highly recommend checking it out!!

No comments: