11.11.2009

Irrational Fear #8

So I have a few irrational fears...

Definition of irrational: without or deprived of normal mental clarity or sound judgment.

With that definition, I understand this irrational fear is completely stupid. But whenever I'm watching a video online I get so nervous that the video is going to stop in the middle because it hasn't buffered all the way. Then the video will be stop-go-stop-go-stop-go the entire time -- how annoying! Plus, whenever I watch a video that isn't buffered all I can do is watch that little red line creep it's way over, I can't enjoy the gloriousness of the video at all. See red line example below:
So, if you ever watch a video with me, you'll have to wait with me until that little red line is all the way to the end before we start the video.

See previous irrational fears here.

No comments: