9.15.2009

Kan-YUCK

Dear Kanye,

You are ridiculous. Why would you do something so tacky to Taylor Swift? It's just plain rude and obnoxious. Don't you have a heart? Don't you know that you are killing your career when you pull such stupid antics? I think you should take a lesson from Beyonce and see how an artist should be honored when they receive an award. And even though "you" wrote a letter of apology to Taylor on your blog, it doesn't make up for the fact that you were totally selfish and just wanted to share your opinion no matter who it hurt. And let's be honest, nobody cares that you like Beyonce's video more than Taylor's. Let me say it again: nobody cares.

In the future, please stop making such great music so me and the rest of the world can stop liking you.

Sincerely,
An Ex-Kanye fan

PS -- Hey Lady Gaga -- WHY did you wear this?? You look like Sauron from Lord of the Rings.
I'm pretty sure I'm going to have nightmares for weeks after watching you.

[Don't know what I'm talking about? Watch this then this.]

No comments: